Friday, April 10, 2009

A Team Effort (Preacher)

The last three weeks we were assigned to do a project on a preacher or a farmer. I was one of the few who chose to do my story on a preacher. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I had good audio, but I realized that my pictures did not go with that audio a little too late.

As many of you may know, I recently dropped my hard drive, so all of these pictures as well as all of my other pictures for this whole year are probably gone for good. However, I was working on four pictures before the hard drive fell, so I do have those. Although they are not best photos, they were a part of my story, and I feel that I should at least put something on here to show my hard work for those 3 weeks. Here goes nothing.

Jordan Sturgeon and Pastor Dave Sturgeon relax on the couch in their home after the Friday night meeting of the church group called the "2o somethings."

Jordan does everything technology-wise for the church, while his dad, the pastor, worries about the sermons and the praise band. (YES, the pastor leads the praise band with an electric guitar, too!)


Jordan and PD share a moment after the easter egg hunt BG First Assembly hosted on Saturday, April 4th.

Jordan again with the video camera...Yeah, I know...these are the only four pictures I have left...


That's all for now. Hopefully I can at least get my files from my hard drive recovered...

Comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
Kelsey

0 comments: